Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Nothing...

Too many changes in the "real" world affecting my arcane view of your world. I'll get back in the saddle again, ASAP!

Meanwhile: Battlestar Galatica! The latest ad claims the first week in October for the latest season to begin. I thought I remember it being slated for the last week in October. Has something changed?

A new company. I believe it is time for me to go back to my own company. It will be different this time. I already have the name: ArcaneLab. But, what would you expect from a company with that kind of name? Deep, interesting researchy kinds of things, I hope! I'm sure the world will shudder at the first product announcement. The problem: how can one top that kind of reaction at successive product announcements?

"This product is so devastatingly amazing that entire worlds will be destroyed each time you use it."

"Time and space will lose all meaning once you try ArcaneLab's latest product."

"What's that sound? Is that the sound of the impending apocalypse? No! It is the collective sigh of the Universe, overwhelmed with the joy of the knowledge of this product and what it can do to make life have meaning again."

"Every creature that has ever lived or will live will be at your local store trying to be the first of own the latest from ArcaneLab."

"Billions of Branes have collided, pulled together by the intensity of ideas in the newest ArcaneLab product."

"Nothing."

Me

2 comments:

Aravind Krishnaswamy said...

I like it! You should go into product marketing or something. Those sound bites are great.

Is this a typo or are you actually referring to the 'objects' in string theory?

"Billions of Branes have collided"

The Edward said...

String theory. By the time ArcaneLab has released that round of products, it will be bigger than this Brane can handle, so the who Multiverse will be involved!