Wednesday, August 23, 2006

IBM

I heard this term recently: IBM. It was on a show about games, so I wasn't sure at first, but it turned out to be in the context of booth babes' skirt length. They said, Inch Below Muff. I never heard that term before, but I sure did get a chuckle out of it.

It got me to thinking... There is something exciting about a women with no panties on. No panties on under pants, shorts, etc, is exciting, but with a dress or a skirt, it becomes too exciting for words. I'm not sure why. Even though I probably would never see anything being exposed, just the thought that there is pussy right there exposed to the air, so close yet so far ...

I have had one or two women tell me in the past that they were not wearing panties, or that hadn't with certain types of clothing. I never verified that it was true, but it still sends shivers of joy down my spine to this day. It is a very appealing thought, and after years of analysis, I haven't determined why. Why?

Obviously, since I never have verified, any excitement that I felt was all in my mind. I never tried just imagining that a woman I was near was panty-less, but once the words are spoken everything changes. I guess I do not give myself permission to think of people in certain ways (sexual), but if someone is going to rub it in my face (I hope), then I am free to fantasize about that which was stated. (and I will - go ahead and try me)

Nothing really deep or insightful in this post (not that there is in any other post, just that I at least attempt to be in most other ones, or at least funny) - I just thought I would share a little bit more about myself. So, now you know I like cream (or half & half) on my cereal and that I like the idea of panty-less women in short skirts. I'd suggest trying them both!

The Edward

PS At least one person did try the half and half over cereal and told me it was an interesting experience. Now I need at least one woman to be panty-less and tell me - I'm sure the results will be just as interesting!

No comments: