Friday, June 23, 2006

Something Funny

I had a bunch of funny topics and sayings I've thought of throughout the past two days, but now that I sit down to write them and share them with you, I seem to be at a loss to remember what they were even about. Trust me, they were devastatingly funny! Pointed, witty, razor sharp, would have made you piss your pants from laughter. I guess I am drained because I spent this hot day moving - I was hoping to lie perfectly still all day long, but I kept moving about. Stupid moving.

So, that brings me to a question, are we really always this close to losing control over our bodily functions? I have heard the "you'll laugh so hard" line many times before. (as well as the "Orgasm so hard one" too) One would think that we could really enjoy something a lot without the fear of losing control. "Heart stopping action" is another one. "Takes my breath away." "Blinded me with her beauty." "Slipped a finger in while she wasn't looking." You know, all of the standard ones.

Maybe Humans are really just one step away from losing control. Society on the verge of collapse. Teens wilding in the park. Gangs doing things that individuals would shudder at.

Oo, I remember the original post that I was going to write now. Well, too late, looks like I had something else to say, or more accurately, a lot of random thoughts I could use to hint at something without really saying what I want to say. I wonder what it was...

-Edward

PS Off topic, but something that I thought of suddenly. ;) An old friend, who no longer speaks to me, used to have this cool phrase that he told me was supposed to be perfectly crafted to get all of the chicks. I thought it was a funny phrase and funny idea, but he was adamant that he read it somewhere. "If I could give you the most intense orgasm of your life, is there any reason you wouldn't be interested?" What do you think of them apples?

3 comments:

Aravind Krishnaswamy said...

Its a funny phrase in theory, but like many things in theory, in practice it doesn't work...

Unknown said...

Go, Edward. Keep it up.

The Edward said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement. (and for the vaguely sexual reference) Just been fighting the heat to fire up the computer to post. In theory, I have a seemingly endless supply of things to post about my arcane-ish world.