Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Dark Side

I saw Star Wars III in the theatre and hated it. I happened to catch some of it on TV the other day (crap seems better on TV late at night). It was right around the worst part of the movie that I tuned in, the part where they ruin of movies 4, 5, & 6. The head Sith says to the lad, "Have you ever considered the Dark Side?" and he goes, "Now that you mention it, no, but sure, sign me up. I am yours." at which point he gets his Vader name. (To think that the way cool dark lord from 4, 5, and 6 is that whinny little brat.... < shudder >.) So, then head Sith says "Go take care of the Jedi problem." What does Vader do? He goes and kills everyone of them, even the little children. Without any real prompting.

I think the next scene should have been Sidious smacking Vader around saying, "You fool! Why did you kill everyone? I asked you to take care of the Jedi problem. You know, put a 'Closed for Business' sign in front of the place and shew the people away. And the children! It is called The Dark Side, not The Evil Side! Didn't I just get through telling you about how The Dark Side can give life? It is the teachings shunned by the Jedi, hidden away in The Dark. Get it? The Dark Side? Now that you've killed everyone else with these special Force Controlling Cells, from where are we going to get more Sith Lords? There is only us left, and we are both dudes! Idiot..." Then take away his The Dark Side members card and rip it up right there in front of him. That would have taught Vader a lesson he wouldn't have soon forgot.

-Edward

PS What do you know, I can make a blog post with using the word pussy. Imagine that. A trend I tell you, a trend.

No comments: