Thursday, June 15, 2006

Dildos, dildos, and more dildos

With a title like that, I image that you think I am going to talk about dildos, and that is where you would be correct. But, what do I have to say about the topic? Let's find out - I am just as curious as you are!

There is a place in SF called Good Vibrations. It is a shop run by women and mostly for women. Very nice inside. (heh, heh, heh) Seriously, I like going to this shop with friends. Which friends? Pretty much any of my friends that want to go (far fewer than I hope). The question I usually get is "Why?"

I find the store so very fascinating! The people who work there are friendly and knowledgeable about their products. And they have a huge all of vibrators! Not just any vibrators, but ones that show someone spent a lot of time thinking about them and what kind of pleasure they will inflict. Interesting designs! Bright colors! Glass ones! Dolphins! Beavers with vibrating tongues! Ones with little beads that turn and twist in ways that I can only imagine what feeling they give! True, there is nothing there that I can experience, but I really enjoy talking with women who have. (I do not talk to other customers about them, unless they are my friends. Not like I pick up a dildo and walk over to a strange woman and say while waving it in her face "What do you think this would feel like?" Would be kind of creepy and probably get me banned for life.) Though, if you are looking at any of them, store shopkeepers will tell you what they do and where they stimulate.

I enjoy talking about the products and enjoy hearing peoples thoughts on sex. I've found that most people do not have anyone knowledgeable to talk with (or anyone except their partner, which really isn't the right person if you think about it). I'm no expert, but I did read a lot of books on all topics around this topic, and found that most people think hey know what is going on. There is so much more! And so going to Good Vibrations with friends is a good way to open up the topic. (and for me to learn more, since everyone is different) I find it very fascinating, and have a lot more to say about that, but I will save that for a future blog when I am not so tired and rambling.

Anyway, if you are interested in dildos and vibrators and other things of this nature, feel free to talk with me about it! I really want to hear what you think and hear what it means to you and etc. People talk about their aliments all of the time, but people rarely talk about their pleasure. Kind of a bummer.

Let me know, maybe we can visit Good Vibrations together! Or/and have a deep penetrating conversation about dildos.

-Edward

PS It is a fun and engaging topic to me, but I wanted to toss in so jokes, so I just slipped them in. I hope I didn't offend.

PPS I found for some reason, men tend to not want these things near their women, as if it takes something away from them. Honestly, that makes no sense. I also found that some women are afraid of getting pleasure from an inanimate object, which also needs expounding upon in the future. (besides, a good vibrator is hardly inanimate!)

No comments: