Sunday, June 18, 2006

Pussy Admiration

I liked The Vagina Monologues. One of the best things about it was the feeling of empowerment women seemed to get from watching it. From seeing this movie and reading books (and actually talking with women myself), I gathered that most women do not like their pussies, most even afraid to refer to it or have negative feels towards it or have never even seen it. This was very shocking to me when I first heard all of this. I consider the pussy to be very beautiful, a work of art, something I can stare at and enjoy for hours, like a great painting or statue, and yet it is more than that, so alive... All of the curves, edges, bumps. All of the places it is sensitive and more sensitive. All of the muscles and nerves - a work of engineering genius! And all of the things it can do! A pussy can make members of both sexes feel good about themselves. It allows for the continuation of the human race. It is what drives humans to achieve! And yet with all of this going for it, people are afraid to talk about it, to explore the topic, to learn what they can about it. Even more shocking.

I say this to you, if you have a pussy or have access to one, right now go and really look at it. Explore it. Know it. Play with it. Spend at least an hour with it. See its true beauty and tell the owner what you think (even if it is you), because she probably has never heard it before. I think you will be happy you did.

And for those of us currently without the privilege of sharing in this wonderful gift, well I guess you are screwed for now. But, next time you have a chance, really pay attention to your pussy. Buy it some toys, but first make sure the owner doesn't mind. (though, if she was truly enlightened, how could anyone mind gifts?)

But remember, you never forget pussyfoo.

-Edward

PS As always, so much to say, so much I've thought about this topic, as I have all of my topics. One of these days, I will have to plan and edit my post, rather than stream of consciousness it out of me as a mishmash of ideas about something.

And to see more of what got me started thinking about this topic, do a search for "Team Pussy", which might take you to the link on the side, if it is still around.

No comments: