Friday, April 27, 2007

Spiffy Hat

Why that is a spiffy new hat that you have there my friend? Where did you get such a marvelous hat? Hat And Tie Emporium? Indeed! No, I myself do not wear hats, but thank you for offering. No, I didn't mean to offend you, I just though that you had a nice hat and I thought I would say so. I didn't mean to imply that I wanted one as well. Back off man, will you just drop it already? Wait, what are you doing? Hats don't belong up in there? Stay away from me with that thing. Ow, quit it. I warned you. Oh why, oh why didn't you listen. How can I hide the body? Maybe I can stuff it into this hat. I think this episode will leave me scarred for life against hats.

Why hello there Miss. That is quite a nice pair of panties you have there...

The Edward

2 comments:

Aravind Krishnaswamy said...

Thats pretty damn funny... was this based off some scarring incident?

The Edward said...

Nope, sorry. I just had the word "Spiffy" floating around in my head. So, I just wrote a sentence with it. Then followed it with another, and so on. This is what I ended up with. No point I was trying to make, no place to go, just sentences flowing like a stream.

After I posted, I realized that there was some humour to it, and that I could have really enhanced its appeal with a few changes. Kind of make the first part sound innocuous but weird, then when one encounters the final line, one would reread the first part and realize that if one substituted panties for hat it would be very sexual/funny.