Sunday, July 02, 2006

Got to get me some of that...

Something I never understood: Why do people say that they got some when talking about sex? If I went to the store for bread every day of my life, ie I got some bread, at the end of my life, the store would be down many loaves and I would have a huge warehouse full of rotting bread. I gain, they lose. With sex, there is no getting, since there should be no one losing. If I got sex every day for the rest of my life, what would I have at the end? I would have a lot of sex, but so would someone else (or a select group of women). Something created from nothing. Something shared.

So, don't give it up and don't go get some, instead share some. It will increase happiness the world round.

-Edward

PS What is the definition of making love? It is what the woman is doing while the guy is f*cking her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your bread metaphor works better if you eat the bread.

The Edward said...

Interesting. So you are saying at the end I do not have a stockpile of worthless bread, but the satisfaction of having eaten the bread every time I got some? As always, I will defer to the funnier metaphor.