Saturday, July 08, 2006

Another Dream

I had another very intense and realistic dream last night (though I will not mention the part about this being the one day a year were Standford replaces all of their statues with live elephants wearing blond toupees). Well, two dreams, but they were linked in such a way that I just have to tell someone, so I am telling you, for a reason...

In the first, there was this woman with short dark-ish hair. Not someone I can match up with in my "real life." I hadn't seen her in 3 years. She told me that 3 years ago she had fallen in love with me, but didn't say anything. Something about her dropping hints but I am kind of clueless about this in real life, so I figure the dream person was the same. So, 3 years later, she has been married for a while, but she was sad that we never had a go at it back then.

In the second, there was this woman whom I didn't see, supposedly someone I met 10 days ago. We both seemed to think that there was some sort of common interest/connection, but neither of us said anything way back then. So, some 3rd person told me what she thought of me (and I was surprised, because I guess my cluelessness is the constant in all of the Universes). I believe she met someone 9 days ago, but I think she either left him or was thinking of leaving him or was sad that we never had a go at it back then.

How are these connected and why am I wasting your time on these stories? Well, I have mentioned some small part of my dream theory before, so now that I am awake, I have formulated a plan! If someone reading this blog met me either 3 years ago or 10 days ago, and you had had some sort of deep (or shallow) lust/love type emotion for me, I probably totally missed it at the conscious level. So, just come on out and say what you feel! You'll be glad you did!

Or, I met these 2 women and had some sort of positive reaction but suppressed it until it came out in my dreams. If this is the case, and you think you were either of these people, let me know! You'll be glad you did!

If dreams are just dreams, and I am not as clueless as I think, then I expect not to hear anything from anyone and continue down my solitary path for now. But, at least I will have the Stanford elephants in my mind.

-Edward

PS Or if you have a better interpretation of my dreams, I'd enjoy hearing them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In my experience, dreams often aren't literal. It's possible the women represent some other lost opportunity. So you should think about other things that happened in your life 3 years or 10 days ago. Or 3 years AND 10 days ago. Either that or those are the first two lottery numbers you need to win the big spin.