Monday, July 17, 2006

For Whom the Word is Written

People often ask me "Are you insane, man?!", but what I think they really are asking is "Your writing style is very you, how do you write like that? Teach me, oh master." Well, who am I to deny anyone who calls me master, even if it is with a lower case m.

Since I believe that everyone has his or her own language and I need to translate my thoughts into some language, I pick someone I know and write to that person. I've never told anyone this, but I think some people suspect. I have heard a few people tell me that when they read something I wrote here or on the movie club site, it felt like I was talking to them. I probably was. Why even this post is for someone... or some group of people... or...

So as not to exclude everyone else, there are always hidden messages for everyone.

-Edward

PS ,it is written for thee.

No comments: