Sunday, May 27, 2007

The End of the Human Race!

Listen, friends, I have seen the coming of the end. The end of all that you know. The end of the human race. And I am here to tell you about it, not so that you can prevent it - you can't - but so that you can revel in it. How did it come to pass that I saw the end? Well, let me tell you a story, and like all good stories, it begins in the local sex shop.

See, I go to the local sex shops with friends, though only my good friends. I've even bought women friends items from there, good women friends. And being good friends, they tell me tales about the wonderful items they have gotten from there. I know which dildos are best and why. I know that there are dildos out there that are so amazingly good - there are claims that they are better at generating better orgasms in women than man are! See, begin a man, they do not carry items of this nature for people like me - male. All of the great an wonderful things are for women - which is why I like to hear about them in great detail. And it is through these wonderful descriptions by these dear friends that I saw seeds of man's downfall. My research has paid off!

Want to know what I found out? Well, the obvious thing, I even stated it above: they do not make devices that produce orgasms in men to anywhere near the same extent as they do for women. Why is that? Why is it that women are left to suffer at the hands of the modern plastics industry while men are left to suffer at the hands of... women. And that was it. Men can not get anything that supplies anywhere near as good of an orgasm as from real, live pussy.

I have heard tell of a fish that feels so much like the human vagina that it is actually illegal to catch. Why is that? Because someone else figured it out as well: if there was something that felt as good as real live pussy, men would fuck that rather than a real human women.

People like sex. As I have said before, it seems that this world is swimming in it - and it has to be. But it also seems that people do not like other people. Humans have this flaw, they want to have sex, but there is the trade off of having to be around other people to have it. They have solved the problem for women, and yet they still have sex with men. But, if there were ever a device invented that felt as good as real live pussy, everyone knows that that is all men would do all day long.

So, how does this spell the end of the human race? Only in this way: if such a virtual pussy is invented or found and is as cheap to make as dildos, all within one generation, all of the humans around would die out due to lack of real sex. If it takes more than a generation to get one of these into the hands of every man worldwide, there is a small chance people, probably women, would be able to put an end to this device before the race dies off.

How can we stop this? How can we make sure that this virtual pussy never comes to pass? Short of the destruction of all of science, you can't - it will happen very soon. Well, maybe, just maybe if men can find what they seek and it is easier get than it will be to slap down $50 as the local sex shop for a virtual pussy... so, yeah, there is no hope for the human race.

The Edward

No comments: