Monday, January 01, 2007

Bum Fight

During my past month of vacations/visits/illnesses, I had a lot of time to lie around and watch tv through my endless coughing. During that time, I saw something shocking, so I thought I would share it with you. Dr. Phil was going to have a guest on his show - the guy who start this who bum fight thing. I was unaware of this bum fighting stuff, but Dr. Phil promised his show would expose this whole thing and the assholes behind it.

In my weakened condition, I must have slept through the time when Dr. Phil was on, so I was bummed. I tuned to another channel, figuring if Dr. Phil was on this topic, it must be on other stations as well. And I finally found a channel that was showing this bum fight stuff.

There were these two bums on screen. I could tell it was going to be brutal to watch by their unshaven state - hair everywhere. The bums were already going at it. Smashing into each other, hands flitting here and there, shocking stuff for TV.

Then from out of nowhere, one of them suddenly had a stick. The one bum started poking the other one with the stick. It looked like it was about to come to blows! It looked like the one finally achieved the goal for having the stick in the first place, but with all of that hair, I really couldn't tell what was going on. It was brutal and hard to watch, but also fascinating - I couldn't turn away (or reach the TV remote). Hair everywhere, a stick all over the place, lots of screaming and moaning - I knew it could last long, and I was right.

Slowly the camera pulled back and we got to see the faces of these two women, who really weren't half bad looking. I guess one or both of them had finally reached their fake climaxes, so they were hugging as the scene ended.

I don't know how Dr. Phil would have shown that on his program, since I had to tune to Playboy TV to see this bum fighting stuff, but I guess in the name of educating the public they can show this kind of stuff. Sure, it was brutal and I can almost see what the controversy is all about (why go for a bum when there is a perfectly good pussy only an inch away), but still... to hear Dr. Phil talk about it I expected something much more gruesome. I guess I will have to wait for his show to rerun that episode to see his take on this topic.

The Edward

No comments: